The case of David Camm, accused of killing his wife and two young children. David was in custody from October 2000 until found Not Guilty on 24th October 2013, apart from the period from 26 January 2005 to 9th March 2005, when he was released on bond.
On 24th October 2013, David Camm was found NOT Guilty on all charges.
This site will be permanently left as a record of David’s trials. Please consider joining the Wrongly Convicted Group to support other victims of injustice, thank you!
Please see the Index to navigate.
A MUST read article by Bill Clutter : Private Investigator Gary Dunn working to free David Camm – the inside story.
Post trial coverage by Dateline : http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/54240184#54240184, 31st January, 2014.
News / Support:
- David Camm News – Dedicated Twitter account
- Free David Camm https://www.facebook.com/groups/48637087134/ Facebook site
- Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Camm History of the case.
- Petition to dismiss charges against David Camm
- Ground report Article
- http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=110249#p110249 Discussion at IIP
- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-other-side-of-justice/2013/08/14/show-me-10-7-the-david-camm-case-part-ii 90 minute interview with David Camm’s uncle, Sam Lockhart ( 14 August 2013 )
- New DNA Evidence Proves Camm’s Innocence As 3rd Trial Is Set To Begin Excellent summary of the case ( wrongfulconvictionnews, 15 August 2013 )
- Experts expect a different outcome as third David Camm retrial starts in Boone County, Ind. August 18, 2013 Very supportive article. About as favorable as a reporter can go.
- All about Stan Faith from stopwrongfulconvictions.wordpress . com
- David Camm Trial #3 – Summary of Testimony From Each Witness
Boney’s criminal history: What’s the deal with the feet thing? Was he a violent foot freak?
1 He abused his own partner: “Boney beat her, threatened her life, and used a stun gun on her” Wikipedia
2 Boney violently attacked five young women, stealing shoes. He took young women hostage on three occasions, in two cases, he used a gun.
Boney also has a very interesting cable bill the month before.
- Serial Killing 101
- Panthose Passion 1
- Foot Teasers 1
- Panty Frenzy 2
- High Rise
- Foot Teasers 2
- Foot Teasers 2
- Against The Ropes
Also: Richard Eikelenboom, who owns Independent Forensic Services, said that Boney’s DNA was found near the cuff of Kimberly Camm’s shirt, on the stomach area of 5-year-old Jill Camm, Kimberly and David Camm’s daughter, and on two places on Kim Camm’s underwear.