Hmm.. my very early tentative impression is that the HVBS stuff is a load of bullshit.Sure, spatter from a gunshot will have some characteristics, but how can you say a stain on clothing must be a HVBS?I would agree that you might be able to point to some blood spot and say categorically it is NOT a HVBS, but the reverse strikes me as extraordinarily dubious.
The prosecution attacked Jodi’s credibility as a witness, claiming:
- Jodi had blonde hair on the trip when she hired the car.
- Jodi shot Travis after he was dead.
- Amanda Webb knows what she is talking about.
- Jodi faking an orgasm during phone sex means her testimony should not be believed.
- Travis kneeling while masturbating is impossible.
- The items on the shelves must have fallen off when Jodi jumped up to get the gun.
- There was no porn on the laptop.
- Deanna would never lie about having sex with the Travis.
- Bishop Parker knows his dates, so witness #1 must be lying about the child porn.
- Jodi had Travis’ camera on a strap around her neck ( but it was found still in it’s wrapping ).
- Jodi kept the trip secret.
- Jodi didn’t write about Travis choking her so it didn’t happen.
- Jodi didn’t write about Travis kicking her so it didn’t happen.
- Snow White lived in a Shack.
- The room-mates didn’t know Travis had a gun, so he didn’t.
- Travis was a virgin … (oh, ok, he probably didn’t say that).
The chick is right!