Nonsensical prosecution cases that don’t add up.
(1) Jodi Arias plans a murder in which she takes selfies of herself committing the crime.
(2) Scott Peterson plans a murder, in which he disposes of the body in broad daylight, and then tells the police where he disposed of the body.
(3) David Temple plans to murder his pregnant wife with a shotgun at 4:10 p.m. in an upstairs room, hoping nobody will hear the shot or notice his vehicle or him leaving the scene.
(4) Justin Ross Harris murders his son, and while doing so, is sexting underage women, an offense for which he is sentenced to 10 years in prison.
(5) Jason Sadowski duct-tapes two women to poles, tortures them, then unties one of them and let’s her call the police on a mobile phone ( also leaves the building, so they are free to leave, no locked doors ).
(6) Darlie Routier murders her sons, with her husband in the house, and rushes outside to plant a sock in an alley-way hoping he won’t come down in the meantime. She then sets about a complex staging of the scene involving nearly killing herself.
(7) Angelika Graswald murders her fiance by removing a tiny plug on the top of his Kayak, even though the amount of water that can come in due to bad weather there is minimal compared to the amount coming through the large opening where he sits.
(8) Debra Milke murders her son because “she didn’t want him to grow up to be like” his father.