Free and aimless I frolic, from joy to joy, flowing along the surface of life’s path as I please.
As the day is born, or as the day dies, happily I turn to the new delights that make my spirit soar – Violetta
Love is a heartbeat throughout the universe, mysterious, altering, the torment and delight of my heart – Alfredo
Oh! Oh! Love! Madness! Euphoria – Violetta
Sempre libera degg´io, folleggiare di gioia in gioia, vo´che scorra il viver mio, pei sentieri del piacer.
Nasca il giorno, o il giorno muoia, sempre lieta ne´ ritrovi, a diletti sempre nuovi dee volare il mio pensier. – Violetta
Amor è palpito dell´universo intero, misterioso, altero, croce e delizia al cor. – Alfredo
Oh! Oh! Amore! Follie! Gioir! – Violetta
- La Traviata is based on the novel by Alexandre Dumas, La Dame aux camélias, where the heroine is named Marguerite.
- Marguerite’s death is described as an unending agony, during which Marguerite, abandoned by everyone, can only regret what might have been.
- Marguerite was based on Marie Duplessis a woman with a petite figure and an enchanting smile, who died of tuberculosis at the age of 23 on 3 February 1847.
- La Bohème (ToDo )
- See El Tango the play-within-a-play in Moulin Rouge, which is based on La Traviata, the story of a courtesan, with a scene of domestic violence.
- Fortunately Jodi is unlikely to acquire tuberculosis in jail/prison, and has not been abandoned by everyone .
- However, prison conditions are tough, see Perryville corruption.
- Other support – support from Debra’s site for Jodi
- Debra was abandoned for ten years – see Debra Milke Exited Hell today! by Paul Hueble, Very sad indeed.
- Diane Downs has been wrongly in prison since 1984, with very few supporters. Please support Diane.
- The Don
- As Nelson Mandela passes, who will be the new imprisoned leaders in the internet age Nelson Mandela’s condition is related to tuberculosis contracted during the 27 years he spent in prison.
- Arizona TB Patient Jailed as a Public Health Menace The case of Robert Daniels, June 2007.
- Richard Feynman’s first wife died of TB in 1945 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman#Personal_life
Please also support all the wrongly convicted listed here.