Or more scientifically, can he be diagnosed as ASPD ( Anti-Social Personality Disorder )
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth edition (DSM-IV-TR), defines ASPD (in Axis II Cluster B) as:
A) There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three or more of the following:
- failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
- deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
- impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
- irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
- reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
- consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
- lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;
B) The individual is at least age 18 years.
C) There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 15 years.
D) The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or a manic episode.
My amateur assessment, based on the evidence.
1. Yes, long criminal record.
2. Yes, see for example Boney autobiography
3. Yes, his crimes seem to be unplanned or poorly planned ( there is limited evidence of planning, use of “layers”, changing clothes ).
4. Yes : fights in prison, admitted physical abuse of partners ( domestic violence – Boney autobiography )
5. Yes ( his crimes are reckless in the extreme, see for example DKE )
6. Not so clear, perhaps indicated in Boney autobiography
7. Yes, see Charles Boney Interview with Gary Dunn and Boney autobiography
C) Not sure, again see Boney autobiography
- DKE Story recently posted on facebook of woman attacked by Boney many years ago.
“The researchers interviewed 52 convicted murderers, 14 of them ranked as psychopaths according to the Psychopathy Checklist-Revised, a 20-item assessment, and asked them to describe their crimes in detail. Using computer programs to analyze what the men said, the researchers found that those with psychopathic scores showed a lack of emotion, spoke in terms of cause-and-effect when describing their crimes, and focused their attention on basic needs, such as food, drink and money.”
Moreover, my mother may no longer be on the chessboard, but I have the enemy in check and the next move is mate! David Camm has to realise that the lies he has told and the deception he has created will backfire on his ass! As I am writing this chapter, I’m confident that I will be found not guilty and I will become the “thirteen million dollar man.”
You have to be careful what you ask for, because I can remember all too well what I had asked for during my resolution hour before the new year. I asked myself to commit to a weight loss regime and I had a goal to make more money than I ever had before. Imagine that! I’m in jail and I have lost forty pounds so far and this book is my meal ticket for the rest of my life.
I have nothing, except my name and that has been center of ridicule, critical review, and a rush to judgment. Once trial is over, what could I possibly do with my life? I have two options; I could go back to crime and be a real ruthless bastard, or I can market myself and be professional with all of my business decisions.
From Boney autobiography